Morro Bay Meetings on the Water
Receptions, meetings and events are especially memorable in the Inn at Morro Bay’s privileged location over the water, on the Central Coast of California. Fly into San Luis Obispo Airport and be at the Inn, and a different world, in thirty minutes. Hold your banquets on the Bay View Deck, a light-splashed terrace with a panoramic view of the Pacific. Build corporate esprit de corps over a round of golf, a harbor cruise, or over cocktails at sunset. This is Morro Bay, California, the jewel of the Central Coast.
”SURROUND YOURSELF WITH AWESOME NATURAL BEAUTY AND HIRE A STAFF WHO TREATS YOU LIKE ROYALTY” – William Randolph Hearst
Mr. Hearst used this approach when brainstorming at his castle just 30 miles north of the Inn . Great ideas will follow close behind.
Our facilities are suitable for intimate corporate retreats as well as large-scale banquets and conventions. Of course, our professional staff cater to your every need.
- The Morro Bay Room - 2,500 square feet, features natural light, a tree-shaded patio, A-V equipment and built-in projection screen.
- The Cayucos Room - 1,225 square feet, offers natural light, built in projection screen and fireplace. It seats up to 50 dinner guests.
- The Alcove - 800 square feet, provides a dramatic view of the bay. With plantation shutters, natural light, and fireplace, it is intimate and rejuvenating.
- The Bay View Deck - 4,860 square feet, is ideal for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- The Sunset Terrace - 800 square feet, is ideal for outdoor group meals and receptions.
>> Download Meeting information (PDF file)
For meetings, and events requiring sleeping accommodations, please contact Kendi Root in the sales department at (805) 225-2393.